in 100 words or more each with references and in text citations answer the 8 questions.
1. Why is the maintenance of normal blood pressure important?
2. Name one of the factors that can restrict blood flow and describe the process.
3. Accurately describe the forces that account for capillary exchange
4. List the major factors affecting blood flow, blood pressure, and resistance
5. Describe how blood flow, blood pressure, and resistance interrelate
6. Discuss how the neural and endocrine mechanisms maintain homeostasis within the blood vessels
7. Describe the interaction of the cardiovascular system with other body systems
8. Describe the development of blood vessels and fetal circulation